Monitoring Analyst – Auckland
We are looking for a recent IT graduate to join us in our Network Operations Centre (NOC) for a successful national managed service provider. This is an entry level role ideal for someone to begin or at the beginning of their IT career.
The key function of the role is to provide first level support for our wide customer base across New Zealand. This includes technical support for alerts generated for Server Infrastructure, Networks, Backup Tools and Security Software related incidents and service requests.
This role is working in a busy team where the candidate will need to multitask and work closely with teammates, as well as communicate with customers and engineers across New Zealand.
There is opportunity for career progression within the team as the company grows and there will also be on-going training and certification opportunities.
Key Skills for this role:
- Applicable IT Tertiary qualification
- Relevant Microsoft Certificates
- Other industry leading certification (E.g. Cisco, A+, Network+, Citrix etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Office, particularly Excel
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- An understanding of backup technologies and concepts
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Strong time and task management skills