Business Development Manager (new business) – Auckland
We are looking for an Intermediate Business Development Manager to uncover new business opportunities within potential customers with up to 50 employees. CodeBlue is the largest nationwide IT Services company servicing small to mid-sized companies in New Zealand. Therefore, as a BDM, you would need a hands-on experience in identify the source of opportunity independently.
Key Skills for this role:
- Proven direct to customer (end user business) B2B sales experience is a must, (minimum 4 yrs), including cold calling, prospecting, managing sales processes and closing business.
- Technical IT knowledge/experience in a similar industry is a huge advantage, however BDM exp in the ICT or Telco industry is necessary.
- Must have technical aptitude, ability to learn technical knowledge quickly. You will get plenty of support to learn our business and value proposition. Hence the candidate needs to be a self-starter that is prepared to get things done themselves, from lead generation and nurturing sales, preparing proposals and quotes etc.
- Uncompromising self-starter that is prepared to get things done themselves, from lead generation and nurturing sales, preparing proposals and quotes etc.
- You will have an uncompromising passion for developing new business opportunities and managing the full sales cycle from conception to closure. You will focus on revenue generation and customer experience within your customer portfolio, ensuring your customer relationships feel valued and supported by CodeBlue.
Please note that you must be a New Zealand citizen or New Zealand resident to be considered for this role.