Senior Business Development Manager – Wellington
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to uncover new business opportunities within potential customers who have up to 400 employees in Wellington. CodeBlue is the largest nationwide IT Services company servicing small to mid-sized companies in New Zealand.
Key Skills for this role:
- Proven (end user business) B2B sales experience is a must, (minimum 5-6 yrs), including cold calling, prospecting, managing sales processes and closing business.
- IT sales knowledge of Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, Win10, security/firewall principals etc experience in a similar industry (MSP) is a huge advantage, however BDM experience in the ICT infrastructure industry is necessary.
- Must have technical aptitude, ability to learn technical knowledge quickly. You will get plenty of support to learn our business and value proposition. Hence the candidate needs to be a self-starter that is prepared to get things done themselves, from lead generation and nurturing sales, preparing proposals and quotes etc.
- Uncompromising self-starter that is prepared to get things done themselves, from lead generation and nurturing sales, preparing proposals and quotes etc.
- You will have an uncompromising passion for developing new business opportunities and managing the full sales cycle from conception to closure. You will focus on revenue generation and customer experience within your customer portfolio, ensuring your customer relationships feel valued and supported by CodeBlue.