Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Wellington
The Senior Infrastructure Systems Engineer is responsible for proactively maintaining & supporting clients’ infrastructure, i.e. Level 3 technical support, project delivery, designing technology roadmaps and documentation…etc. This is a client facing role, based in Wellington.
Key Skills for this role:
- Systems Engineer with Infrastructure experience
- Working directly with clients
- Experience in Microsoft core server technologies, including MS Office 365, Azure, Active Directory Services, Windows 10, Exchange, networking, and (ideally) SQL Server & SharePoint
- Desktop and laptop deployment & support experience.
- Basic networking (LAN/WAN) experience with knowledge of switching and routing technologies.
- Basic virtualisation & cloud computing experience
- Understanding of firewall, security principles & technologies
- Designing clients’ technology roadmaps