As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, CodeBlue has the well-being of our employees, partners, customers and their families as our number one priority.
We do not anticipate that this situation will impact our ability to continue delivering our services to you. Over the past weeks we have been refining and testing our own Business Continuity Processes (BCP) and want to assure you that we have plans in place to ensure that we can continue to deliver our services.
We have reviewed and tested the following BCP scenarios:
- Key personnel are off sick for prolonged periods,
- Offices are closed, direct access to systems are no longer available. All staff members need to work from home.
As it currently stands, our systems will allow every CodeBlue staff member to continue conducting their day to day activities while in a remote working situation. This includes our Service Desk, Network Operations Centre, Engineering Teams, Sales Teams and Finance Team.
As the situation continues to evolve, we are taking measures to protect the health of our team, customers, and partners. Here’s an overview of our current policies:
- We have established a taskforce to monitor and make decisions regarding the broader implications of COVID-19 for all our stakeholders both internally and externally.
- We are strictly following Ministry of Health guidelines and are enforcing a 14-day work from home policy for any staff members who are considered at risk.
- We are reviewing all public facing events and conferences which have been booked in the coming weeks.
- We have arranged for our team to receive the latest flu vaccination.
- We have stopped business related overseas travel, and all other travel will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- We require visitors to confirm they have not travelled to a Category 1a, 1b or 2 country before visiting our offices.
- We have also shared best practice health tips with our team and placed extra hand sanitising solutions in the office.
What we ask of you:
Please advise your CodeBlue Account Manager of the policies that you currently have in place regarding this issue. It is essential that any CodeBlue workers on your site understand your preparedness plan and are aligned to your own guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation and support during this time. Please don’t hesitate to contact your CodeBlue Account Manager if you have any questions.