Antivirus – a cat and mouse game
Antivirus scans networks for known malware (malicious software). As cybercriminals create new malware, your antivirus software needs constant updates to recognise these variants. Inevitably, this involves delays – leaving your environment vulnerable in the meantime. To see how antivirus is failing in a New Zealand context, read here.
The cat and mouse update cycle then continues.
MDR provides maximum efficiency for modern-day protection
CodeBlue’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is an advanced 24/7 cybersecurity service that leverages analytics, threat intelligence, automation and human skill. MDR arms your business with a team of experts who monitor your endpoints and the network communication from those endpoints. Our security team responds to cyberthreats immediately – saving you the headache.
- MDR can reduce time to threat detection by up to 70%
- Organisations using MDR see an average cost saving of $1.2 million per year.
- Global MDR adoption by firms forecasted to reach $12.6 billion by 2025.
Advanced Tools + Trained Experts = CodeBlue MDR
- Monitor your network and all endpoint devices accessing your network.
- Analyse network traffic from your endpoints, learning what behaviour is normal and more importantly, what’s abnormal.
- Managed by CodeBlue’s security specialists.
What are the benefits?
- Cost savings – save time and money by reducing the need for in-house security personnel. Get economies of scale using the latest security technologies.
- Proactive threat detection – identify and respond before significant damage is incurred.
- Rapid incident response – minimise the impact of a security breach. Get back to normal operations as quickly as possible with a team of experts always ready to respond.
Proactive security for your proactive business
With our team of security experts on your side, get peace of mind knowing that we are protecting your business. CodeBlue MDR lets your team focus on what you do best – running your business.