Branch Manager, CodeBlue South
“At CodeBlue South, we aim to provide value to our clients’ businesses and to create an ongoing roadmap for their ICT needs that delivers long-term business benefits. It is important that our clients know they can get instant service from the national CodeBlue Service Desk, but that they can also phone us directly.”
Ian has been involved in the Infrastructure Services, IT, and Network Communications industry for over 30 years, working in national and international organisations. He has been lucky to be involved in most aspects of the industry from reseller, support, and service provider, to being a client and decision maker.
At CodeBlue South, we aim to provide value to our clients’ businesses and to create an ongoing roadmap for their ICT needs that delivers long-term business benefits. It is important that our clients get instant service from the national CodeBlue Service Desk but that they can also phone us directly. We strive to deliver the personalised, localised, ‘Trusted Advisor’ service CodeBlue is known for, while leveraging the national network to also deliver state-of-the-art services to clients across the Southland and Otago regions.
- IT Strategic Planning
- Infrastructure design
- Business needs analysis
- Technical consulting
- Project management and implementation
- Analytical troubleshooting skills
- Business continuity and disaster recovery.
Qualifications & Certifications
- BSc (Computer Systems)
- BCom (Partial) – Business Management and Accounting
- VMware – VCP
- Veeam – VCCP
- Cisco – CCNA
- Microsoft – MCSE
- Allied Telesys – CASE.
- CodeBlue, Gen-I, ComputerLand, HW Richardson Group, RioTinto (NZAS), Computerland, HP, DEC (UK&NZ), DataPoint (UK), NCR (UK)
- Technical Consultant, IS&T Manager, Service Manager, Senior Systems Engineer, Customer Services Engineer.
- Official Clearance for the U.K. Government, Signed U.K. Official Secrets Act, and had a one million pound indemnity clause placed against my name.