Procurement and Supply Chain Manager – Auckland
As Procurement Manager, you will provide administrative assistance for all procurement activities and provide high level business support across the Auckland Sales team. You will manage the procurement process for CodeBlue customers – including assisting with quoting, purchasing equipment from vendors, goods receipting, and supplier invoices and statement reconciliations. You will manage the vendor rebate plans for CodeBlue across the key distributors and vendors. You will own vendor communication to the Auckland Sales team – providing updates on new product offerings from CodeBlue’s key vendors and brands.
Key Skills for this role:
- Significant proven ICT Procurement Management experience (or) Product Management experience for an ICT distributor, and experience in the entire procurement and supply chain process, including vendor and distributor relationships etc
- Experience in quoting IT products such as IT hardware platforms etc for our internal sales team.
- High end sales support, i.e. quotes, uncovering right products and solutions for customers by working with vendors.
- Technical experience including; – servers, storage, cloud, networks & desktop environments, MS office suite, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, WAN/LAN networking. Ideally SharePoint & SQL.
- Must have technical aptitude, ability to learn technical knowledge quickly. You will get plenty of support to learn our business and value proposition. Hence the candidate needs to be a self-starter and prepared to get things done themselves, from lead generation and nurturing sales, preparing proposals and quotes etc.
- You will have an uncompromising passion for procurement and managing the full procurement cycle from conception to closure. Your attention to detail will be exceptional, and your multi-tasking skills and ability to work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lastly, we will reward you generously, loads of training available and you will thrive in our family oriented fun culture.